Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Stephanie and Jacob's Engagement Pictures

Stephanie and Jacob's May 16 wedding is coming up fast! Today we set out to capture what has become one of my favorite parts of working with a couple on their wedding journey... the engagement pictures. It's a GREAT way for me to connect with the couple.

A rainy Saturday morning met us but the weather was no match for Jacob's great attitude and Stephanie's beautiful smile! As a matter of fact, Jacob's a pretty cool guy and I've had a blast hanging out with him! He is working with me to do some video production on a couple of weddings I'm working on.

We spent a fun, relaxed and wet day together. Stephanie brought her mom and sister along and we had some pretty funny conversation over lunch at Sticky Fingers Rock 'n Roll Chicken Shack!

We shot at some pretty unusual locations along with a few more traditional places. All in all I'm very happy with the way the pictures turned out. I've included a few of my faves. The rest will be available in the next day or so on the on-line proofing section of my website.

I can't wait till Friday to shoot Steph's bridal portrait!






No comments:

Post a Comment