Monday, March 9, 2009

Trash The Dress!

I left sunny and warm Little Rock on Monday and headed for a very cold Minneapolis, Minnesota. I was meeting up with my good friends Justin and Chrissy Graddy of Graddy Photography (graddyphotography.com) for a special bridal shoot.

This shoot was designed to build an artistic and exciting segment of my business called "Trash The Dress" - And that is exactly what we did!

I've uploaded a few pictures of our cold and muddy day. I'll be using these pictures along with many others to build a new segment of my web-site to promote the artistic side of my photography.

Special thanks to Justin and Chrissy for putting up with me for the week, Geoff for allowing his beautiful wife to trash her dress. Most importantly, to a very patient, fun-loving and special model Lyndsay. I had a BLAST!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT!! You do awesome work and have an exceptionally creative eye! When are you going to bring your work to Iowa? Can't wait to see more...

    ReplyDelete